We only accept online payments via PayPal. Once you have added an item to your basket and proceeded to the checkout, enter your details and click place order. After confirmation, select pay with PayPal and you will be redirected.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the most preferred way to pay online in the UK because it’s safer and faster. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. You speed through checkout in just a few clicks, PayPal takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It’s safer: Shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details
- It’s faster: With no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks
- It’s easier: All you need is an email address and password to pay online
When confirmation of the order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
You can also pay with your credit card over the phone:
- Call (028) 90 817 000, 9am-6pm, Mon-Sat.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Maestro
- We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship
- Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped