How to order
It’s so easy to order from our website that we don’t think you’ll need any instructions but here they are, just in case:
- Browse the wide range of products available and find an item you would like to purchase. Please click on that product image or title to be taken to the product page
- You will then see a selection of available product options
- Choose the colour/size, if applicable
- Click the “add to basket” button
- Wherever you are on our website, you can add items to your basket in the same way
- You can check the contents of your basket and the total cost at any given time by clicking on the “View basket” link at the top of the page
- You can remove items from your basket or alter the quantity required at any time from the Basket page
- To proceed to checkout on the Basket page click the “continue to checkout” button
- Once you click on the “continue to checkout” button from the Basket page you will start the first step to completing a successful checkout
- Here you will be able to view your delivery summary and edit/add an address as necessary. Then you can select your delivery method and add any courier notes
- New customers also have the option to create a new account for future use
- Once you have completed adding your details, click the “Pay Now” button to transfer to PayPal
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected back to our website
- You will also receive a confirmation email from both ourselves and PayPal
- Congratulations you have successfully placed your order!
If you have any problems ordering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAT and taxes
- All our prices currently include VAT at the UK rate of 20% where applicable
- Customers in other EU countries may have to pay VAT depending on location
- Customers outside of the European Union do not pay any VAT
What happens if you only have part of my order in stock?
- If an item you order is out of stock, we’ll despatch the items we do have in stock and contact you with a revised despatch date for the other items
- Should the delay be outside our normal delivery schedule then you will have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait
- Any out of stock items will be despatched on an express delivery service at no extra charge as soon as they come into stock
How do I cancel an order?
- If you want to cancel an order before we’ve despatched it, please call (028) 90 817 000, 9am-6pm, Mon-Sat.
- We try to despatch things quickly so you need to cancel your order at the earliest opportunity
- If you’ve received item(s) from us and you don’t want to keep them for any reason, return the goods and we’ll give you a full refund for the cost of the item(s)
- Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition. Once we’ve received them back, we will credit your account straight away